WELCOME TO THE MAY / JUNE 1998
|Cover artwork by
The entire contents of AWARENESS MAGAZINE are
copyrighted by Awareness Publishing group, Inc. All rights reserved. No part of this
magazine may be reproduced without prior written permission
. . .
A Word About This Month's Cover
Artist - Douglas Taylor
FEATURES . . .
- Cruising Into Spirituality
By Father Leo Booth
- How Can You Use Your Emotions and
Feelings to Have a Better
Relationship with Yourself?
By Jim Kinney
- How to Get People to Instantly
You . . .
Mastering the One-Minute Relationship
By Jonathan Robinson
- Interview with Scott Peck:
"The Happiest Married Man on Earth"
Speaking out on "Our Spiritual Right to Perfect Love"
- Rising In Love
By Manny Stamatakis
- Summer Shape-Up for Mind and
By Susan K. Stevenson, DCH
Cactus Springs Resort Offers Relaxation & Renewal
- AICHI EXPO 2005:
Promoters Demonstrate More Interest in Control than in Nature
By Douglas Jarrell
- Saving An Abandoned Baby Gray Whale: The Story of J.J.
By Janet Hogan Taylor
- Hawaii Resists LFAS Tests as Global
By Sue Arnold
- Testing of LFAS on Humpback Whales:
Facts and Policy Issues
By Lanny Sinkin
- Energetic Healing through Deep Love
By Dr. Robert Jaffe
- Independent Survey Confirms Effectiveness of NLP
By Tad James, M.S., Ph.D.
- What You Don't Know Can Hurt:
The Risks of Genetically Engineered Food
By Barbara Keeler
- Food Irradiation: to Eat Goo or Not Eat
by Jesse Anson Dawn
- We Care Fasting Retreat
By Geoff Parker
SAN DIEGO SECTION:
DEPARTMENTS . . .
- HEAVENLY SOUNDS
By Chuck Diliberto
- ETC. REVIEW By
- BOOK REVIEWS
By Juliana Joyce Perkins
- KIDS BOOK REVIEW By Christopher Thornhill
- NEVER OLD By Jesse Anson Dawn
- ORGANICALLY SPEAKING By Don Trotter
- SELF ESTEEM SAMPLER
By Kay Walburger
- SEISER SAYS:
By Lynn Seiser, Ph.D.
- FENG SHUI
By Jenny T. Liu, M.A.
- PET CORNER By Diana Guerrero
Return to Awareness Magazine's Library