TO THE JULY/AUGUST 1997 ISSUE OF
|Cover artwork by
Carol L. Lizoto
The entire contents of AWARENESS MAGAZINE are copyrighted by Awareness Publishing
group, Inc. All rights reserved. No part of this magazine may be reproduced without prior
A Word About This Month's Cover Artist -
Letter From the Publisher
FEATURES . . .
SAN DIEGO SECTION:
DEPARTMENTS . . .
- Heavenly Sounds by Chuck Diliberto "Bittersweet"
- "Caymen Blue" - "Rite of Passage" - "Avalon Rising" -
- Video and Tape Reviews by Paula Moss -"The Four Noble
Truths" - TAPE REVIEW: "Your Present: A Half-Hour of Peace"
- Book Reviews by Sandy Gostel Perkins -"8 Weeks To
Optimum Health" -
"By The River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept" - Are We Born
To Die or . . . Are We Born To Live? 3 Books of The Dead: - "After Death" -
"Dream Messenger" - "Companion To Grief"
- Feng Shui - Minor Adjustments . . .Major Differences by Jenny
T. Liu, M.A.
- Self Esteem Sampler by Kay Walburger
- Uplifting Films by Diana Oestreich and Elliot Landy -
"Bagdad Cafe" - "Cold Comfort Farm" - "Made In Heaven" -
"Planes, Trains and Automobiles" - "Sadhana - The Path To
- Never Old by Jesse Anson Dawn
- Seiser Says by Lynn Seiser, Ph.D.
Return to Awareness Magazine's Library