TO THE SEPTEMBER / OCTOBER 1997 ISSUE OF
|Cover artwork by
The entire contents of AWARENESS MAGAZINE are copyrighted by Awareness Publishing
group, Inc. All rights reserved. No part of this magazine may be reproduced without prior
A Word About This Month's Cover Artist Paul Heussenstamm
Letter From the Publisher
FEATURES . . .
SAN DIEGO SECTION:
DEPARTMENTS . . .
- Book Reviews by Sandy Gostel Perkins -"Funeral
for Horses" - "Become the Dream" - "Rueful Death" - "Super
Nutrition for Animals" -
- Heavenly Sounds by Chuck Diliberto "Hugh
McGowan" - "Music for Beauty" - "Illumination" - "Desert
Bloom" - "Zone Unknown" - "Vision II Spirit of Rumi" - "The
Light of the Spirit"
- Kid's Book Reviews by Christopher Thornhill, Age 8
-"Miranda's Garden" - "God's Kiss"
- Video and Tape Reviews by Paula Moss -"Native
Spirit" - "A Passion for the Possible"
- Organically Speaking by Don Trotter
- Feng Shui - Against All Odds . . .A Case Study by
Jenny T. Liu, M.A.
- Never Old by Jesse Anson Dawn
- Seiser Says by Lynn Seiser, Ph.D.
- Self Esteem Sampler by Kay Walburger
Return to Awareness Magazine's Library