8 Simple Steps to Manifest Money Fast ...as in NOW!
By Jeanna Gabellini
Let me start off by acknowledging that I have been flat broke before. Not just once or twice. I have had those times where I was completely stressed to tears about how I was going to pay for the bills that were past due. I have also had times where I have had more than enough money to pay all my bills early, buy boats, cars and take big vacations.
I had both of the experiences above in a matter of weeks. Let me explain, very simply, what I have done to get back into alignment with creating more than enough money. Are you ready to go beyond your current level of wealth?
1. Draw a line in the sand. Make a choice: From this moment forward you will attract more money and create a structure and habits that support a new and improved level of wealth. You have to mean this. You need to be hungry for change.
2. Believe. You must believe you can do this. Even if you are scared that this time won’t be any different from the other times you have made this choice. You will take some actions now that will not allow you to slip out the backdoor on yourself. Take a little bit of effort now to support yourself in the bigger goal.
3. What is it exactly that you want to be different? If you want more money to come in the door, how much and how often? Do you want an extra $10,000 this year or every month? Do you want your business to gross an extra million or net an extra million? When? This month? This year? By next year’s end? You have to choose, or it becomes one of those “someday” goals (aka as a wish!).
If you choose an amount that feels way out of reach, make it smaller. If the amount you have chosen feels too small and that you will still be wishing you had more money after it comes, then make it bigger. Most importantly, whatever amount of money you are choosing to have, mean what you say. This is so simple, but this is where most people fall down and the rest of their efforts don’t yield successful results.
And one more thing, it is nobody else’s business what numbers you choose. Some people might judge your numbers as too small or too big based on their own life. As long as you feel solid about your choice and you are not wimping out on yourself, go with it!
4. How will you spend the money? Again, this is your money and you need to be emotionally connected to it. Where is it going to go? If you are going to pay off debt, make a plan for how you will do it, and then decide where the money will go once the debt is paid off. Now you have the beginnings of a plan. That was easy, huh?!
If you are going to save money, how much and to where? You may have to do a little thinking and research to complete this step. If you want to expand your business with some of this extra cash, it may take you some extra planning, but you will be very excited. This excitement will help move you toward success.
5. Clarify and write down how this is going to feel once accomplished. I know to some of you this step will sound like a waste of your time. Do not skip this step. You want to make this goal so real in your mind and heart that you run, not walk, to more wealth. This step is crucial in both strategy and Law of Attraction.
6. Create exact actions and habits that you will implement, starting today, to support this goal of increased wealth. You may only need to take a few actions. This is not rocket science. For some of you, it may be simply be a matter of creating accountability. You already know what to do. For some, it may be about creating an entirely new relationship with money. Some of you may need to quit your job, eliminate or add new team members.
Yes, you may dread a couple of things on your list, but will you be happy once you do it? If the answer is yes, keep it on your list. Break down big actions into small steps so they are digestible. Consistency is key.
7. Inspired action. You may have heard this a million times but are you really practicing it? Are you taking actions that feel good? Are they someone else’s “shoulds” or truly something you have chosen to do? Your intuition is talking to you. Are you listening?
8. Who is going to support you? Are you committed enough to see this goal through? Will you continue to trust that you will succeed, even when you don’t think there are any signs of improvement over a long period of time? Who is going to assist you in a way that truly works for you? Bring in the big guns.
If you really want to have more cash in your bank account and wallet, then print this out and follow the steps in the next 24 hours. This entire process may take as little as an hour or two.
I recently read about Steven Callahan who was lost at sea in a small raft for seventy-six days. His boat had sunk west of the Canary Islands. He was able to write his book, Adrift, only because he was committed to getting back home and living. It wasn’t a matter of “if” he got home, he always thought about what he was going to do “when” he got home. Every action he took to keep himself alive was inspired from the passion he felt about getting home. He always found a way to eat, drink and keep his body working from his belief that he could survive at sea alone. And that he did!
How passionate are you really about being wealthy? Get yourself into the same
frame of mind as Steven. It
is not a matter of “if” you will be more prosperous, but “when.” It is your
Jeanna Gabellini is an Extreme Abundance Coach, author, speaker, trainer, and radio show host who blends strategies and fun with the Law of Attraction. She coaches individuals and teams to go BIG… effortlessly! Her new book, “Life Lessons on Mastering the Law of Attraction,” is co-authored with Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen and Eva Gregory. Email Jeanna@MasterPeaceCoaching.com or call (707) 747-0447. Also visit: www.MasterPeaceCoaching.com
Return to the September/October Index page