HEAL MOTHER EARTH
By Master Stephen Co
In these times of uncertainty, it is important for us to learn to use tools passed down to us by ancient sages to heal ourselves and instill inner peace. In healing ourselves and our loved ones, we should also remember that we are part of a bigger life — Mother Earth. The Meditation on Twin Hearts (Heart and Crown Chakras) is a global healing technique that helps heal and harmonize the earth by blessing her with loving-kindness, peace, joy and goodwill. There is a mass awakening of consciousness through which people are seeking more spiritual solutions to problems related to various aspects of life such as health, relationships, stress, and other social sufferings. I believe that this meditation greatly helps to meet the urgent global requirements. Below is an outline of the meditation. You can also download a free audio version of the meditation at www.pranichealing.com or www.yourhandscanhealyou.com
1. Pray for Divine Blessings
2. Bless the earth with loving-kindness through your heart chakra. Stay aware of those feelings of love and sweetness and raise your hands to chest level with your palms palms facing outward. Imagine the earth in front of you about the size of a small ball. Be aware of your heart and your hand chakras as you bless the earth. Recite the first stanza of the Prayer of St. Francis of Assisi:
Lord, make me an instrument of your peace, . . .
Feel the divine peace within your heart flow to your hands and outward to the earth. Bless the earth for a minute or so. See the beautiful pink light of blessings flow from your heart to your hand to the earth.
Where there is hatred, let me sow love, . . .
Feel divine love well up within your heart and flow to your hands and outward to the earth. Bless the earth for a minute or so.
Where there is injury, pardon, . . .
Bless the earth with divine forgiveness. Bless areas of the earth where there is conflict. See conflicts resolved. Where there is doubt, faith; where there is despair, hope,... Bless the earth with hope and faith. Bless people who are having a difficult time.
Where there is darkness, light; where there is sadness, joy. . . .
Bless the earth with light and joy. Bless areas and countries where there is strife.
Now bless the earth with loving-kindness through your crown chakra. Be aware of your crown chakra as you continue to bless the earth. See the beautiful golden light of blessings flow from your crown to your hand and through your hands to the earth.
Let the entire earth, let every person and every being be blessed with loving-kindness, . . . . with sweetness, . . . with joy and with happiness, . . .
Continue blessing the earth for a minute. See every person filled with love and joy.
3. Now bless the earth with loving-kindness through both your heart and your crown chakra simultaneously. Be aware of both your heart and your crown chakra as you continue to bless the earth. See the beautiful golden light of blessings flow from your crown and your heart to your hands and through your hands to the earth.
From the Heart of God, let every person, every sentient being be blessed with loving-kindness, . . .
Continue blessing the earth and seeing every person filled with love, joy and peace.
Let every person, every being be blessed with great joy, happiness and divine inner peace, . . .
See people with their hearts filled with joy, faith and hope. See the expression on their faces.
Let every person, every being be blessed with understanding, with harmony, with good will and with the will to do good. . . .
See people actually doing good for other people.
4. Illumination technique. Put your hands back into your lap, palms up. Visualize a brilliant point of dazzling golden light just above your crown. See it clearly as if it were a focused point of sunlight reflecting off newly fallen snow. After you have locked in the image, begin silently chanting to yourself the mantra OM. Pronounce it silently to yourself slowly and purposefully: “OOOMMMM . . .“
Breathe deeply and slowly as you chant. Gently put your awareness on the point of light above your head, the OM and the gap between the OMs for five to ten minutes. Then, stop the mantra, stop visualizing the point of light and simply let go for a few minutes. Let your mind go blank and extend the sense of inner peace and stillness. Do this for about five minutes, though as you progress, you can stretch this out for as long as you like. If thoughts or external noises intrude, note them without reacting and bring your attention back to the stillness.
5. Release the excess energy. The surplus of energy this meditation generates must be dispersed in order to avoid congestion. Bless the earth again. Raise your hands to the blessing position and simply bless the earth with light and love. You may wish to visualize the beams of golden-pink light leaving your hand and caressing the earth in front of you. You may also bless your family, loved ones, friends, home, job, and any other personal project you’re working on. Do this for about 30 seconds. Then return your hands to your lap.
6. Grounding. Use the same grounding routine that you used in the mindfulness meditation.
7. End the meditation by giving thanks. Do some physical exercises to assimilate the energies.
Master Stephen Co is the co-author or “Your Hands Can Heal You”, available in all major bookstores. He also teaches powerful Self-Healing Classes that includes the use of the Meditation On Twin Hearts. For schedules and for a Free Meditation Tape please call (888)470-5656 or you may visit www.yourhandscanhealyou.com .
Return to the May/June Index page