The Ultimate Detoxifier
By Sandy McKelvey
There is a universal agreement among natural healers, both past and present, that detoxifying your body is probably the single most important thing you can do to restore or maintain good health. Detoxification (purification) is the central unifying theme behind the entire story of this remarkable herbal treatment. All the major players from the Herbs for Life Company have realized that purification is the key to healing and a long life of radiant health.
Most cleansing agents are used over a fairly short period of time. In addition most have some unpleasant side effects such as headache and nausea.
Ojibwa Tea and Extract are very different. They can be taken safely over a long period of time (for an active illness) with nothing but beneficial results. For use as a preventative or tonic, a shorter or longer period of use is perfectly safe. There are no side effects and it can be taken along with any other therapies, orthodox or otherwise.
A detoxified system strengthens the immune system, which may be in part why the Ojibwa Tea and Extract is believed to be so effective, not only against cancer, but a multiplicity of other diseases including hypoglycemia, multiple sclerosis, parkinsonís disease, arthritis, chronic fatigue syndrome, ulcers, thyroid problems, fibroids, hemorrhoids, prostate and urinary problems, circulation, diabetes, malignancies, sleeping disorders, warts, psoriasis, impotence, alzheimerís disease, asthma and allergies.
Is there clinical evidence to support this? No, but there are numerous certified testimonies which are quite convincing.
Other potential benefits are:
1. Calms the body because it is a natural sedative.
2. Decreases pain, can eliminate it all together in severe cases.
3. Stops hemorrhages yet builds up the blood.
4. Prevents and corrects constipation.
5. Restores taste buds.
6. Helps digestion.
7. Cures insomnia.
8. Boosts immune system (of great benefit while undergoing radical
9. Helps heal intestinal burns from radiation therapy.
10. Helps prevent the detrimental effect of aluminum, lead and mercury
11. Protects against toxins entering the brain.
12. Instills a feeling of overall wellbeing.
13. Decreases nodular mass.
14. Reduces heavy metal deposits in tissue, especially those
surrounding the joints. Relieves inflammation and stiffness.
For more information, contact Herbs for Life (941) 362-9255, fax (941) 954-2131, or check out www.h4life.com
Return to the May/June Index page